May 2, 2012

Chris Hardwick's All Star Celebrity Bowling

Sometimes I find cool stuff and it completely slips my mind that it's something that I should share with everyone. Today, after I watched an episode of Chris Hardwick's All Star Celebrity Bowling from the Nerdist You Tube channel it dawned on me -- shout the existence of this from the rooftops!

Chris Hardwick's All Star Celebrity Bowling is where Chris Hardwick (son of pro bowler Billy Hardwick) assembles a team of his Nerdist cohorts to take on opposing teams in the name of charity. Some teams have been from Machinima, G4, and the cast of Mad Men.

Here's the latest episode where team Nerdist takes on musical comedians:



For more Nerdist content check out their You Tube channel, but if all you want is the bowling here is the playlist where episodes show up on Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment