April 18, 2012

Tested Cooks Steaks In A Cooler

I'm beginning to see a pattern with Tested videos now days. If the video sounds like it could be weird in a bad way (yes, there is such a thing) then the video will blow your fucking mind! Just look back to how absurd I though the paper airplane guy was going to be.

When I saw the head line of 'How To Cook a Great Steak Using Sous Vide in a Cooler' I thought it was going to be an instruction video on how to get to food poisoning town. So now I know better and will let Will and Norm share this super interesting cooking technique.



I will be the first to admit the blowtorch is a bit overkill and a screaming hot skillet will probably work out fine for just about anyone. Now onto the 'putting the meat into water that is the temperature you want it to be' thought process is just so simple that it is really hard not to be skeptical, but there it is.

How To Cook a Great Steak Using Sous Vide in a Cooler [Tested]

No comments:

Post a Comment