May 11, 2012

iPod Nano Held On Wrist With Magnet Implants



I've wanted an iPod Nano for awhile just because it can be the watch of the future today. I've never been able to justify the cost though so I don't have one, but if I did you can bet I'd have a watch strap in a hot second.

This guy must hate watch straps, or just love dermal implants. Either way this isn't a great way to address either of those issues. Whatever man, at least there's a video of the dude doing it himself!

Yup, Dave Hurban worked on his own arm. Here's the video that's not for the faint.



If you're curious about the teal colored screwdriver looking thing, that's a dermal punch. That's how he gets round hunks of skin out of his arm. It's like a cookie cutter for skin. Thought I'd share for the faint readers out there.

iDermal - Because Some Apple Users Are Just That “Cool” [youbentmywookie via Technabob]

No comments:

Post a Comment