April 27, 2012

Watch These Guys Put A Motorcycle Together

I love motorcycles -- even if I've never ridden one. I read all sorts of blogs and magazines to either see people making progress on their builds or read about the long hard road to get their perfect ride. I also like buying my biker mags and video game mags at the same time to get weird looks -- that's fun.

One blog I check out on the regular is Church of Choppers which is also a small shop in Des Moines, Iowa. While looking around on the You Tubes I spotted a year old video of Jeff Wright from CoC and a man only referred to as 'Fatty' from FTWco. put together one of the best looking bikes I've seen in a long time (IMO).



I really wish there was a clock in the shot so I knew how long it took. I would assume that this was done all in one day since they were wearing the same clothes throughout the video, but that trick doesn't work on all people (like me).

Be sure to check out the Church of Choppers blog (it may have a content warning) and for the motorcycle racing enthusiast check out FTWco..

No comments:

Post a Comment