April 13, 2012

Giant Bomb Plays Cards Against Humanity On TNT

If you've never heard of Cards Against Humanity just know that it's for horrible people. That's not my opinion it's what the people who make the game think. I think it great even though I don't own it, but only because it sells out so fast.

The best way to sell anyone on this game is the way I was sold on it, by watching it being played on Giant Bomb's Thursday Night Throwdown. The players are Giant Bomb's own Jeff Gerstmann, Patrick Klepek, Ryan Davis, and Brad Shoemaker with an appearance by Double Fine's Brad Muir.

Don't watch this at work or around people in general. Starts around 7:50 in.


Watch live video from Giant Bomb Live on TwitchTV

If you would like to get your own set for about $25, just check out the Cards Against Humanity website. You may run into supply issues but you could always make your own set which is also on the website.

Just don't call the game CAH around me. I keep getting it confused with Crimes Against Humanity Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment