April 24, 2012

Get Some Quirky Crates To Organize Your Stuff

Not too long ago I looked at the space I inhabit and realised that everything was a mess and I needed to reorganise. I ended up going thermonuclear and just got industrial shelving, but had I known that these were coming I may have paused and rethought things.



These are currently known as crates, but as we speak Quirky is crowd sourcing a name and other and other aspects of the product. Alongside being able to stack the 'crates' there will be accessories like hooks, metal casters, drawers, and more to make the most of the space.

Right now there is a countdown on the Quirky website until the 'crate' comes to a store near me. Can't wait to see the price which will frankly be the make or break aspect of this product.

Building Block Storage Bins Finally Put Your Lego Skills To Good Use [Gizmodo]

No comments:

Post a Comment